Help Community

Notifications
Clear all

Minimum requirements for school entry?  

Chimpie
(@chimpie)

I'm trying to find information on minimum requirements for nursing school entry. I searched a few places and some don't get too specific about what's required. For example, I know 18+ is the age requirement but do I need to pass any exam to enter a CNA training program? I have a feeling I might because it's a nursing program. 

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2019 10:26 pm
careercrawlers
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hey,

I've been writing a lot of content on nursing schools and the entry required. If you are interested in knowing about the entry requirements for CNA nursing schools, then here's what I found. Before continuing, I think some schools might differ depending on the state however these are the basic requirements for enrollment in a CNA training program. 

• Age 18 years or older​
  • Valid State ID / California ID or Driver’s License and Social Security card / number.
  • Latest Physical Health Examination & TB Tests/PPD Clearance or Chest X-ray.
  • Live scan Fingerprint (tuition inclusive)
  • Able to read, write, communicate & understand instructions in ENGLISH.
This post was modified 2 years ago by careercrawlers
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 2:04 pm
Christina
(@christina)

Hey Chimpie,

I just applied and that's what they needed. Just make sure your ID's are valid. When I applied I made a dumb mistake and didn't check the validation on my State ID and it was expired. I don't have a license yet so was using my state ID. Just make sure that the ID you are using are valid and they will be valid through the application process. Other then that, you should be good to go. Visit the CNA website or call them just to get confirmation on what you need. Even though the requirements are straightforward, you should call them and take down the name of the person you spoke to. This way you have a personal connection with someone working their and can reference them if they come back and say something is missing. It doesn't take long to make a phone so I suggest doing that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 3:07 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: