Help Community

Notifications
Clear all

Can I Obtain CNA Certification If I Have a Criminal Record?

Page 3 / 3
Carmen
 Carmen
(@Carmen)
  • I have a domestic violence and tampering with evidence that is pending but is to be dismissed in 6 months, can I obtain a CNA Cert?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2022 6:04 pm
Irene Ramirez
 Irene Ramirez
(@Irene Ramirez)

Hello,

I have a felony that happened a little over 10 years ago for Robbery my 1st and only crime I want to get s CNA certification or license I live in Los Angeles but don't want to wast the schools or my time if can't get one can you please help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2022 9:28 pm
Irene Ramirez
 Irene Ramirez
(@Irene Ramirez)

And also what's the difference between certified and or being licensed if there is any difference 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2022 9:30 pm
nena1980
(@nena1980)

I have a felony that happened a little over 10 years ago and it's my 1st and only crime it was for Robbery in california I want to get a certification or license for CNA can I get one and is there a difference between certified and or licence

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2022 9:45 pm
Jenniffer
 Jenniffer
(@Jenniffer)

I have a felony charge. It was for structuring. While this cause me to not be able to get my licenses in Indiana? It has been since 2020 but still on probation until the judge releases it if She will before my time if I write her a letter explaining why I should be released. Otherwise it’s a 3 year probation and restitution. It’s a federal conviction. Thanks to my crooked soon to be ex husband who was running our business paying people cash and not filing taxes in over 15 years. Which I didn’t know but was charged for taking money out of business account for him on a few events. They didn’t believe at first I wasn’t aware of his dealings. Until we went to trial. I had my Cna license but they are expired can I get them reinstated and if so how? 

Thank you,

Jennifer 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2022 1:53 pm
Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: