Help Community

Notifications

Haven't Received My Ohio Board of Nursing ATT  

RSS
ressel17
 ressel17
(@ressel17)

It's been 6 weeks since I applied for the Ohio RN licensure. I have NOT heard anything and am getting worried because I am an out of state applicant so not sure if this has anything to do with the long wait. I've been trying to call them to make sure they have received all the needed documentation but I know the background check and transcript have sent. Has anyone else had a problem with the Ohio board and waiting a long time to receive their ATT? It's so stressful.

Posted : 30/01/2020 8:36 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

Thanks for posting. After doing some research, it seems many people do receive the ATT (Authorization to Test) after about 4-6 weeks. This all depends on how soon your school sends over the information to NRB (Your State). However, many of the students we have come across would wait 4 weeks and some have waited 7 weeks. We did manage to find the following from Pearson VUE - 

"If more than two weeks have passed after you have submitted a registration for the NCLEX examination and
received a confirmation from Pearson VUE, and have not received an ATT, please call Pearson VUE."

I'm sorry we cannot provide any further information because this is obviously controlled state to state and how fast they process these requests. I'm hoping some of you posting replying would provide insight into how long it took to receive your ATT. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2020 3:26 pm

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: